Submit an article or a guest post by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Through our guest blog, we support you when you write for us!
Establish yourself as a subject matter expert by sharing your expertise and putting your name in front of your colleagues.
Why should you should write for us?
Whatever niche of technology you specialize in — teaching, consulting, advising, designing or developing software, making policy — you are an expert in that area. We'd love to benefit from what you have to offer and your knowledge!
We have a fantastic network of writers from many fields of technology. We work together to support technology enthusiasts through our guest blog. We support you when you write for us!
We also publish guest posts on our social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn for a wider audience.
Why should you invest in getting published?
There are various advantages to publishing an article on ThinkML. It brings your name to the attention of your peers, identifies you as a technical expert, and allows you to share ideas with your coworkers.
Who is allowed to write and what may they write about?
Anyone who has a passion, skills and expertise in the field of technology may write. Authors should write on current technical discoveries, ideas, or concepts in the realm of technology. Major aspects should appeal to a broad audience and focus on practical issues. The focus areas are: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Blockchain, NFTs, Cryptocurrency, Robotics or Technology.
Our Reader Profile
The ThinkML has a niche audience with over 100,000 readers who are technology practitioners, managers and senior executives in more than 170 countries around the world. The monthly newsletter circulation list has more than 8,000 subscribed members with keen interest in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, NFTs, Cryptocurrencies, or technology.
Guest Post Guidelines
The following guidelines must be followed by the guest author while preparing an article for submission to ThinkML.
- The topic must be related to one of the following fields.
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Computer Vision, Image and Video Processing
- Blockchain, Crypto, Cryptocurrency, NFTs and Big Data
- Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR) and Extended Reality (XR)
- Semantic Web or Web 3.0
- Cloud Computing and Distributed Cloud
- Everything as a service (XaaS)
- Robotic Process Automation and Hyperautomation
- Quantum Computing
- Cyber Security and Cybersecurity Mesh
- Mobile Technology
- anything related to Technology
- Minimum 1000 words. No upper limit.
- Good grammatical skills.
- 0% plagiarism (margin of 2% is allowed if it is due to technical terms and phrases that cannot be replaced or re-written).
- Capturing and addressing maximum topic-related keywords.
- The article should flow naturally with reader's mind.
- Mention statistics relevant to the topic.
- External references (outbound links) mentioned in the article must be from reputable, authentic and highly authoritative websites.
- A minimum of 25 references/hyperlinks must be included in the article, which might be newspaper links, company URLs, or high authority websites.
- Article may have conceptual diagrams, flow charts, and images (if required).
Send Your Article to...
Please e-mail article as Microsoft Word attachment, and illustrations as a jpg, png or gif attachment to email@example.com
For any queries related to article submission or guest post, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org